|North Bay Battalion|
|Owen Sound Attack|
|Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
Vogue Optical and the PEI Rocket have teamed up to offer an experience to minor hockey players that kids dream of. Vogue Optical’s “Shooting for the Stars” has two Atom A or two Novice teams squaring off against each other in a breakaway competition between the first and second periods of select PEI Rocket home games (non-school nights).
To register a team for this great opportunity, fill out the registration form below. Don’t miss your chance to score goals like the Rocket on their very own ice on game night!!!
How it Works
• After submitting your registration form you will be contacted by the PEI Rocket office to make arrangements for your requested date, if available
• If your team is selected, participating children will be provided with one (1) free youth ticket and additional tickets at a group rate ($10 Adults & $5 Youth). All bookings for players, reps and additional party members must be done in advance.
• Team representative is responsible for collective payment (inclusive of all additional companions) and will need to pick-up the Team tickets at the ‘Will Call’ window for entrance into the game and provide a list of players in the order they will shoot.
• All Team members, Team rep(s) and additional party members will need to be at the Charlottetown Civic Centre on your selected date, at least, 30 minutes before the game starts. The teams will then be escorted to a dressing room where they will drop their gear off and then move to section 17 to watch the game.
• With 10 minutes remaining in the 1st period, the players will return to their respective dressing room to be ready to enter the ice when asked to do so by our in-game hostess.
• Players will line-up at respective benches and coaches must have players ready to go in the order they will shoot.
• Shooters will shoot on the opposing goalie and two shooters will go at the same time (one going each way). Once a pair of shooters start their break-aways, the next will move to centre ice to be ready to go when hostess calls them.
• After they shoot they will return to their respective benches.
• After all players have shot, the teams will return to their dressing rooms to change and then return to seats to watch game.
• Teams can return to their dressing room after the game to pick up their gear.
• Any questions can be sent to Paul Hughes at email@example.com